Butterworths Insolvency Law Handbook (Seventeenth Edition) - now available
Butterworths Insolvency Law Handbook (Seventeenth Edition), the most comprehensive collection of statutory source material and practice directions relating to insolvency law in England, Wales and Scotland, is now available.
Co-edited by Glen Davis QC and Marcus Haywood, the publication chronologically covers the most important statutes, statutory instruments and European legislation, with amendments made by new law incorporated into the text of existing legislation.
The Seventeenth Edition incorporates changes to the insolvency regimes in England, Wales and Scotland, including:
- Significant amendments to the Insolvency Act 1986, the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 and other relevant legislation made by the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 and the Deregulation Act 2015
- Significant amendments to the Insolvency Rules 1986 made by the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2015
- Insolvency provisions of the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
- Insolvency provisions of the Pension Schemes Act 2015
- Amendments made by the Insolvency (Scotland ) Amendment Rules 2014
- Amendments made by the Bankruptcy and Debt Advice (Scotland) Act 2014