Cross-Border Insolvency Fourth Edition - now available to order
Cross-Border Insolvency Fourth Edition, the most comprehensive and up-to-date guide on all aspects of the law relating to cross-border insolvency, has been published and is available to order from Bloomsbury Professional.
The Fourth Edition provides a full analysis of the current state of cross-border insolvency law in England and Wales, addressing all recent applicable legislation. Reference is also made to cases from jurisdictions outside the UK and the Commonwealth due to the international origins of the European Insolvency Regulation and the UNCITRAL Model Law. This includes:
- The impact of the Supreme Court decision in Rubin v Eurofinance
- Proposals for revision of the EV Insolvency Regulation (1346/2000)
- The scope of section 426 following Rubin and HSBC v Tambrook Jersey
- Developments in offshore jurisdictions including Primeo Fund (Cayman) and Saad Investments (Bermuda), Re C (BVI)
- Kelmsley v Barclays Bank PLC
- Pan Ocean Co. Ltd
- Recent cases on schemes of arrangement
Clients and friends of South Square are entitled to a 25% discount. Please contact us for details.
T: +44(0)1444 416119